CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ivin Register Holt



Kelly and Jeremy had their wee little laddie. I love him. He's so cute and wonderful and great. I never thought being an aunt would be that big of a deal. I always thought that it would be the same old same old. I have lots of close friends who have kids so I didn't expect to feel any differently towards Ivin as I do towards them. BUT as much as I love those kiddos, there's something different about having your own real live nephew. A little something that makes you carry your camera around all day with you at work ready and willing to force anyone and everyone to tell you how cute he is. It feels good.

13 comments:

Laura said...

CONGRATS!!! He is a cute little guy.

Heather said...

He is a cute little guy.

Melissa said...

Yep, yep, it's true, now take those feelings and then imagine having your own. You wait girfriend, when it's your own kid even your nephew won't hold a candle, and even though right now that's hard to imagine, it's really true.
I can't wait for you man. You're gonna love it, like 90% of the time LOL

Sarah said...

Congratulations. Glad all went well! He is lucky to have you as an aunt. He'll be well taken care of!

RaShawn said...

He is so cute. I can't wait to hold him.

Michelle D said...

Hooray! What a sweet little boy!

And you're right, it is much better having your own little nephew (especially because you can give them right back to mom when they're not so cute)

Carrie said...

Yahoo!!! He is so cute!!!

RaShawn said...

Amanda says he looks like his daddy.

heath said...

He is pretty darn cute, and I just realized that I never responded to the text messages to tell you so. Have fun being an aunt. It's seriously the greatest thing in the world!

lori said...

oh, so fun! He's DARLING! And he'll have the best aunt in the world. Lucky boy!

Linetta said...

He's a cutie! Congratulations Aunt Kayla!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE! being an aunt is a really big deal! i LOVE it!

Natalie said...

Oh how fun! I didn't even know Kelly was pregnant. And the best part is I can meet him in a few weeks!!!