CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Musings

Will I ever be enough? Will I ever measure up? Always when I'm moving forward and making strides to be who I want to be and who I know the Lord needs me to be that I tend to have HUGE stumbling blocks. Big fat scary ones. The kind that seem insurmountable. Maybe they are. I don't know right now.

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Sorry Kayla.
For what it's worth, I think your more than enough.
THE NAKAYA'S LOVE YOU.
I don't know what we'd do without all your help to us and our family over the years.

heath said...

Was going to say the same thing as Melissa. You are exactly what I need you to be for me. You more than measure up and are amazing. Just remember that! But at the same time, I can empathize--it's so easy to feel overwhelmed by the path before us. We'll never be perfect--that's for darn sure!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke said...

I think you're absolutely amazing... but I do know how you feel. Love ya!

ROAST said...

Love ya Kayla and can't wait to see you this weekend.

lori said...

Post like this make me really crave a face to face conversation!! Miss and love you! You're in my thoughts and prayers often!

RaShawn said...

I think your awesome and so do all of my kids. I hope the next few days get better. If not you know where I live.

Robyn said...

Okay...You and me need a night of card making and much laughing. I'm worried about you. You are the most amazing person I know. I wish you could see yourself through the eyes of others. You are loved and admired by so many. You are a hero to my girls. Know this...We love you!

Anonymous said...

oh i love you
you are more than enough

Natalie said...

I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time. When it rains it pours, eh?