CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Sunday Joys!!

I was going to post about this but Robyn did a much better job!

http://kentfamilybeartales.blogspot.com/2008/10/laughter-of-eternal-joy.html

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I love you.
I miss you.
Good news about Kelly aye.
I miss you.
Do you have skype?
When's a good time to call?

Robyn said...

Do you remember when the dogs we love marked you as their territory? I love you!

Sarah said...

Ah Kayla....I'm glad we didn't stay at your place Sunday any longer than we did with our two dogs in tote. They may have felt to compete in the fun. You're a good sport! And hey, I'd almost rather have a dog leaving warm puddles on me, than on my carpet (stinkin' Lilah who is just so cute but still working on the potty-training thing!)...if on clothes that's easier to quickly remove, right?!?

Natalie said...

Too funny! I remember when Toby did that to one of Val's friends. She didn't think it was funny, but I sure did! See you in December!

Michelle D said...

Oh my Gosh!!!!! How funny - and not once, but twice! I wouldn't have stayed after one shot....I would have been in the shower as fast as lightening!

I love you Kayla!