CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Story Time

Once upon a time I ran out of gas at the bottom of my street on my way to work. Thank heavens for Robyn and Karadie who picked me up, took me to work and volunteered Cameron to save my life! Yay for wonderful friends and neighbors! I love you guys!!

10 comments:

Melissa said...

I like that story.
I'm a sucker for happy endings.

heath said...

Oh Kayla. I love you. And BTW, thanks again for Sunday!

Robyn said...

Member that time when both dogs peed on you? Member that time when you ran out of gas and I saved the day? What's going to happen when we don't live next door to each other anymore and don't have funny stories to share? Sure do love you!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Glad that you were only at the the bottom of your street and not further away.

RaShawn said...

Kayla you kill me.haha

Jessica said...

i love this story everytime!

Brooke said...

Hey Lady! Just want to warn you that your BFF is your newest blog-stalker. Get use to it!

Heather said...

Ya know, we tried to get together with you with Heather and Royce when they were staying in Farmington, Halloween weekend, but apparently you had better things to do :)

Anonymous said...

Kayla, I lover the heck out of you. Somebody's got to if you wants to gets to heaven!

Chad