I had a poopy day today. I don't love it. I'm feeling better now, though. Heather and Royce are getting married in April (I totally support that!! Yay! Love them both!). I'm going through the temple on Saturday (which is probably part of the reason I had such a rough day - I've been a bit of an emotional disaster). My room is cleaner than it as been in a long time (that's not saying much, though). I got my hair cut today so now I don't look quite so frumpy (that's not saying much either!). I'm watching American Idol right now (guilty pleasure). All of my clothes are clean (a huge feat for me). I think I'm going to make it!!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So good to talk to you today Kayla. I talked to Lori--she's scheduled to work, but might be able to get it off and then we could just go up together. I would really love to be there!
Oh, Kay. I love you! Thanks for writing this post. Helps me out on a pretty poopy day round here.
I'm SO EXCITED about your Sat. appointment. I'm trying to get work off and I think it might happen!
We'll talk more...
THE TEMPLE!!!! What a great opportunity. Kayla, I've felt like crap a lot lately too, so no hard feelings:)
Chad,
well, I guess Chad & Joan cause we've both felt like crap a lot lately
I am hurt and offended and I demand to be put on your "people I love" list! jk How ARE you!? I love your blog and I'm sorry you had a poopy day but that's so great about the temple! Yay for you!!! Miss you!
Post a Comment